By Terri Kelly
It is time to send in critiques and make appointments.
Email Terri Kelly: email@example.com
What is a faculty appointment?
Faculty appointments offer you the opportunity to chat, discuss, and, learn from a member of the Writer’s Advance! Boot Camp faculty. Each appointment is fifteen minutes.
Why make an appointment?
An appointment is like a mini-personalized workshop. You’ll learn how to advance your writing.
How to make an appointment
1. Beginning January 1, 2013, you can sign up in advance for one faculty appointment.
2. After you register, study the faculty listed on the Writers Advance! Boot Camp website, decide which person you’d like to talk with, and email Terri Kelly at at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terri will add your name to the schedule and email a confirmation. You must be registered for Writers Advance! Boot Camp before making an advance appointment.
3. Advance appointments are open from January 1, 2013 – January 30, 2013. If you don’t make an appointment in advance, you may make an appointment when you arrive at The Cove the evening of February 1, 2013.
4. Once all registered attendees have one appointment, the schedule will open for a second appointment at the conference. You’ll receive directions for making additional appointments (or your first appointment) at our meeting on February 1, 2013.
5. If you paid for a critique, you’ll automatically be given an appointment with the faculty who critiqued your manuscript. You may still make an advance appointment with another faculty member, even if you already have an appointment for a critique.
We can’t wait to meet you, talk with you, and encourage you.
Please register for Writers Advance! Boot Camp. You’ll be blessed.